Imagine how smug Bentley, the family cocker spaniel was feeling when he managed to get at the fruits of the children's easter egg hunt only to find himself rushed down to the vets.
Soda crystal ingestion didn't work so he had some rather nasty 'apomorphine' which induces vomiting. Whilst Bentley was bringing up chocolate milk shake all over the consulting room floor the five children waited anxiously outside. It was pretty clear he must have eaten all five eggs complete with wrappers.
Then he was offered some charcoal to help bind up any remaining poison, which unsurprisingly he refused to eat.
He looked thoroughly miserable by the time he had been decontaminated.
On the bright side consulting room three smelt a really nice chocolaty smell for the rest of the day.